Our Executive Chef, Graciela Montaño
I am inspired by the beauty of Mexico, its history, traditions, legends, people, markets, ingredients, aromas, colors and flavors...
Since 2013, Graciela hosts "Tu Cocina", a TV Cooking Show that broadcasts all Fridays at 12:30 pm CST - Mexico City on CANAL ONCE TV.
Graciela is Mexico's Chef Ambassador for the Bergner Europe Cook & Chef Institute. The Institute teams up with Chefs from the world of international haute cuisine making available top quality kitchenware products to anyone who enjoys the art of cooking.
Cybernetic and Systems Engineer by profession, Marketeer by experience, passionate about Mexican traditional gastronomy since childhood, she is a collector of #momentosaura.
• Diploma in Cocina y Cultura Alimentaria en México by ENAH, Escuela Nacional de Antropología e Historia, in Mexico City.
• Diploma in Art in Mexico City; Cultural and Artistic Heritage from the Mexican School of Gastronomy; History, Art and Culture, in Mexico City.
• Professional Degree in Wines for Sommeliers from the Higher Gastronomy College in Mexico City.
• Specialization in Traditional Mexican Gastronomy at the Mexican School of Gastronomy, History, Art and Culture, in Mexico City.
• Expert Tequila Taster, Mexican Tequila Tasters´ Association, Wine and Mezcal in Tequila, Jalisco, Mexico.
• Diploma from the Technical College at the Higher Gastronomy College in Mexico City.
• Course in Food and Wine Pairing, at the Culinary Institute of America in Santa Helena, California, USA.
• D1B Diploma from “IPADE” Panamerican University Business School, Mexico City.